Aircraft Management Services
Chicago Jet Group is a boutique provider of bespoke professional services for the owners of business aircraft.
We understand that a one size fits all approach to managing your asset is ineffective, so we have created a customized solution that fit the needs of your flight department or operation. Our team members are subject matter experts with decades of experience in their relative fields and are laser focused on maintaining the value of your aircraft while providing the highest level of service to every aspect of your operation.
We’ll take care of the endless number of maintenance details, regulatory requirements, and operational pitfalls that can weigh on even the savviest of owners.
Our service select program allows you to customize your aircraft management experience.
Pay for just the services you need or bundle services to get the highest value.
It’s aircraft management tailored to fit you, only from Chicago Jet Group!
AVAILABLE AIRCRAFT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
PART 135 REGULATORY OVERSIGHT AND COMPLIANCE
- We will verify your aircraft conforms to FAA/DOT 14 CFR Part 135 regulations and provide oversight during these operations.
CHARTER REVENUE OFFSET
- We will provide consistent charter revenue for your aircraft to offset the fixed cost of ownership.
CONTINUING AIRWORTHINESS MAINTENANCE CONTROL WITH AOG SUPPORT
- We will track and ensure compliance with all aircraft calendar and hourly inspections.
- We will organize AOG support through our in house resources or our worldwide vendor network.
- Take advantage of training discounts offered through FlightSafety and CAE Simuflight.
- We will schedule and maintain compliance and documentation of initial and recurrent crew training.
FLIGHT DEPARTMENT LOGISTICS AND SCHEDULING
- Let us take care of every detail of your trip, to include passenger itineraries, FBO recommendations, flight following, ground transportation and catering.
- We will coordinate all crew and aircraft logistics to ensure your aircraft is ready to depart well in advance of your arrival.
CREW RECRUITING, HR AND EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
- We will recruit and negotiate employment terms with the highest quality candidates.
- We extend our benefits package to your crew members to include payroll handling, workers compensation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company 401K.
- Supplemental crew members available for a daily rate. (select airframes only if operating under Part 135)
HEAVY AND LINE MAINTENANCE
Our Part 145 repair station and Avionics shop is at your disposal. We will provide priority scheduling, parts inventory, and preferred rates for calendar and hourly maintenance checks. We guarantee our work and provide competitor bids for comparison.
- Line maintenance requirements and routine checks are provided through our in-house resources or through our vendor network.
- We will coordinate shop visits for all aircraft upgrades to include paint and interior if needed with optimized pricing.
DISCOUNTED FUEL PRICING
- Substantially lower your fuel costs with pre-negotiated pricing through our network of FBO and Contract fuel providers.
- Fuel Cards and credit releases are provided to seamlessly handle each transaction.
FLEET INSURANCE RATES
- Chicago Jet Group’s impeccable safety record extends very competitive fleet insurance premiums which are passed along to our clients.
- We will handle all policy administration and elective coverage and manage any claims on your behalf.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- We will track and manage all financial transactions associated with aircraft operations including accounts payable for direct and indirect operating costs.
- In our FAA 135 charter program, we manage all accounts receivable and Federal Excise Tax accounting.
- Comprehensive owner statements summarized by cost category with meaning, key performance indicators to help you analyze and fully understand your cost of ownership.