Aircraft Acquisition, Marketing & Consulting Services
Whether buying or selling an aircraft, Chicago Jet Group can assist with your transaction. Our trained sales professionals provide a network to conduct comprehensive market research and keep you informed of new trends and opportunities in the aircraft marketplace.
Whether you’re buying or selling an aircraft, we track and analyze the following:
- Aircraft Values
- Maintenance Requirements
- Cost of Ownership
- Federal Regulations
- Current Tax Laws
- Market Trends
Chicago Jet Group has the experience and technical expertise to guide you through the complexities of aircraft acquisition to achieve the best possible solution.
Easy, Affordable Aircraft Acquisition Services
For buyers of aircraft, the industry professionals at Chicago Jet Group offer complete aircraft acquisition services including:
- Worldwide aircraft search
- Fair market analysis
- Arrangement of demonstration flights
- Pre-Purchase evaluation
- Budgetary and cost analysis
Aircraft Marketing Services
For aircraft sales, Chicago Jet Group offers comprehensive aircraft marketing services, which include:
- Analysis of aircraft market value
- Worldwide listing of aircraft
- Advertisement of aircraft in leading industry publications
- Network of sales professionals actively working to complete the sale
Chicago Jet Group aircraft consulting services provides the highest level of professionalism and attention to detail in the industry. We have guided numerous clients through the complicated technical and financial considerations which need to be examined before a decision to use personal air transportation is made.
Our industry experts cover the full spectrum of aircraft consulting topics related to corporate aircraft ownership and operation. The experienced professionals at Chicago Jet Group can help evaluate your needs, provide you with a range of solutions to your transportation requirements, and then help you with implementation of the selected option in a professional manner.
- Aircraft acquisitions of new and pre-owned aircraft
- Technical assistance with the completion of aircraft paint, interior or avionics refurbishments
- Prepurchase evaluations
- Flight department audits
- Assistance with financial and tax implications
- One-on-one service without the cost or burden of employing your own full-time staff of aviation professionals
We have raised the standards in the industry by focusing on quality maintenance, service, first-class facilities, on-time performance, and most importantly safety, to create lasting value for our customers.